Gillion settings not saving

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion settings not saving

Home Forums Gillion Theme Gillion settings not saving

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • sudiptagupta
    Participant

Hi,

First of all thanks for the awesome theme.

I am recently faced an issue when I saw that my website logo changed to default Gillion logo, and top bar became enabled when it was disabled and few other changes.

But then I noticed my changes in Gillion theme setting are not actually getting saved. Some how its saving if I use Appearence=>Customize. I tried to disable Security plugin, WP Rocket Cache and flushed Paused Cloudflair, but still its not saving my changes. Don’t know what went wrong.

Need your urgent help asap.

Hi @sudiptagupta,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I looged into your site to test it and it is getting saved for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it using a different browser and disabling all browser extensions.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sudiptagupta
    Participant

No, its not. The moment you try to save something, it get back to a preset default with Gillian logo, Topbar enabled and few others. Just check the website now, since you saved. I can see the Gillian logo and topbar again came back.

https://www.webtopic.com/

Just try this. Currently Topbar is enabled. Go to the setting disable it and save it. Refresh the page. Ideally you should see the Topbar is enabled after refresh.

Thanks

Sudipta

sudiptagupta
    Participant

Just to tell, i tried with different browser and also incognito mode. Same issue. Whenever I’m setting the logo, disabling Topbar, setting Google analytics code and saving. Its not saving those setting. turning back to Gillian logo, Topbar enabled etc.

I don’t know whats the issue. Its working with Appearance=>Customize options only.

But need to find why its happening.

I logged into your shared site and confirmed the issue but it is working fine for me on my test site.

Could you please take backup of your site and try resetting the theme options as shown in the attached screenshot?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)