Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce and Titlebar setup questions Reply To: WooCommerce and Titlebar setup questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce and Titlebar setup questions Reply To: WooCommerce and Titlebar setup questions

HI Maciek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

WooCommerce Product Additional Information

When I go to “Appearance/Theme Settings/WooCommerce” and change “Items Additional Information” to any value, it doesn’t change on the Shop page. I constantly see Product Title and Categories. How can I change that?

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

WooCommerce Product Title

Where to change the font size of the Product Title displayed on the main Shop page? It seems to be Heading 3, but when I’m changing that in “Appearance/Theme Settings/Styling” it doesn’t get reflected on the page

It is getting changed for me from theme styling Header 3 as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using following latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

If you still face the issue using latest version of theme then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

WooCommerce main Title

How to change WooCommerce main shop title? Changing “WooCommerce Title” in “Appearance/Theme Settings/Titlebar” doesn’t seem to be working. I can still see “Archives: Product” instead of i.e. “Shop”

We’ll resolve this issue in the future version of theme.

In the meanwhile you can resolve it using the attached Jevelin child theme that contains some custom code.

Titlebar height

How to change Titlebar Height? Changing “WooCommerce Title” in “Appearance/Theme Settings/Titlebar/Titlebar Height” doesn’t seem to be working when style in page header settings is other than default. Is that on purpose?

Yes it is on purpose.

Titlebar style

I’ve set up “Light (Header + Titlebar) style in page header settings and it works as intended. But how to apply the same formatting to Blog or Shop category pages? Where can I edit these pages i.e. turn off the sidebar?

You can set up it by editing the pages which you have set as blog or shop pages as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
Shufflehound team

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.