Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change Instagram header Icon and the order Reply To: Change Instagram header Icon and the order

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change Instagram header Icon and the order Reply To: Change Instagram header Icon and the order

Devuser34
Participant

Hello sorry for my delay, but i was working to finish some sites and now the time for this site is come too.

1. About the unresolved instagram icon thing. Now the instagram icon is taken from the styles.lib.css with content .icon-social-instagram::before {
    content: “\e609”;
    } I would like to take the new instagram icon from the font awesome collection, the content details are the following  Font awesome (content: “\f16d”;) . If this is not possible please give me another solution. Your previously did not work well.
  2. I would like also the Wpml Language switcher to go after the search icon, you will see it when you visit the new site, i give you after the site url.
  3. Is it possible in the default template of the blog articles, under the viewed article to show for example the 3 most popular or newest articles minified? I mean that imagine that you read an article, right down this article will be a a row with three other articles, small pictures or the titles.
  4. And last, if you see at the home page of the side, there is a large slider, can we do that in parallex style? I tried many things but i did not manage to do it, for example to be like https://www.google.com/drive/ main slider image?

Sorry for this big message but these are all my final needs for the site, i will be gratefull if you can help me, thank you again.