Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't get navigation text color to change? Reply To: Can't get navigation text color to change?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't get navigation text color to change? Reply To: Can't get navigation text color to change?

heatherruthcreative
Participant

Hi.  I actually already have that set to the pink that I want it.  So that didn’t seem to be the problem…it was still orange.

But I opened the page in Firefox and did the “inspect element” and found that it was this CSS to change (I’ve added my color hex in there for my site).  This is what seemed to work, if anyone else has any problems!  I just put this in the Custom Code box option on the left:

.sh-header .sh-nav > .current_page_item > a, .sh-header .sh-nav > .current-menu-ancestor > a, .sh-header-left-side .sh-nav > .current_page_item > a {
color: #ec176e !important;
}

But it also seems that ALL of the color option boxes don’t always work consistently?  Some seem to be working and others no?  I’ve reset them all and gone back with new colors, and still some seem to work and other not?  There’s no rhyme or reason to it?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.