How to make Header 3 info replicate on all pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to make Header 3 info replicate on all pages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme How to make Header 3 info replicate on all pages

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi I have gone to Customise and chosen Header 3 for my header, and included my co’s phone and email.It works fine for my home page. However I am struggling to replicate it for all pages of my website. Ie. I want the same header with the phone and email info to show on every page. Can you let me know how to do this? I have screen shots below. You already have credentials to my site and they were sent to [email protected]. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @cheeks,

Thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and it displays fine for me on all the pages as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is it working fine for you now?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

Hi there. No the header with the tel,email and office address are not showing up.I even went to the Pages settings for Header and made it Global settings. Please see the 3 screen shots. The Home page top bar page looks the way I want. I’d like all pages in the website to reflect the same top bar ie with Tel, Email and office address. Is there a glitch somewhere? You will see in Shop and Shop Full Width that they don’t look the same as the Home page. Hope you can help. Thank you.

Attachments:

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

cheeks
    Participant

Yes you already have login credentials to go into my site.  I will type them again the private field. Plesse also check your email at [email protected].  I also emailed you this morning Singapore time. Hope you can help urgently as we are due to publish the site soon. Thanks!

Thank you for sharing the site details.

It is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please test it clearing your browser cache or using different browser.

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

Hi. The screen shots you showed are different from my home pafe. Settings are white top bar n showing email, tel and address. You will see from.my screen shots I sent in an earlier ticket that the top bar home page is the one that I want replicated on all pages. What you showed are diffferent. I tried changing the top bar colours but to no avail. So does it need to be fixed with code?

cheeks
    Participant

I have cleared my cache as you advised. But I am still unable to see the top bar info. Can you Kindly go into my website and help me with this please? All the pages must look like the Home page’s top bar. what you showed in your screen shots was the Jevelin blue. I am unsure why it is showing as blue for you. It is white on my screen and the data is not displaying.

You can resolve that color difference by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container  .primary-desktop-light .sh-header-top {
        color: #556270 !important;
        background-color: #ffffff !important;
    }

#page-container .sh-header-top .sh-table span {
        color: #556270 !important;
    }

cheeks
    Participant

Thank you! The code you just sent me works for the Shop page. But when I checked on Blog page, the colour is still incorrect, ie. the blue and not the white that I desire. Why is that happening despite the code? Please see screen shot.

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

hello again. the custom code you sent me doesn’t work either for several of the pages. I need the top bar info to display on every page of the website. Please see screen shots to know what I mean — My account, checkout, cart etc pages, blog etc etc are not showing the white top bar with the info (email, tel, address)

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

I’m seeing little squares now on a) my menu an b) next to each item on my top bar. I did not add them. Not sure if you are checking my site now and added them accidentally? Can you please Kindly remove them? Screen shots attached 🙂 Thank you.

Attachments:

I didn’t add anything on your site and it is displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please clear your browser cache and disable the cache you are using on your site until we finish working on it.

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

I cleared my cache  but what you see isn’t the same as what I see. Also we don’t want the divider vertical lines in the top bar. Notice that on the home page there are no vertical bars dividing up the info correct? Why are the pages not behaving the same ‘re. The top bar? Hope you can fix this as it’s impossible from my end.

The difference is because on the home page of your site you are using light header as shown in the attached screenshot which is not the case with other pages.

You can remove the lines on other pages using below CSS code.

#page-container .sh-header-top .sh-table span {
        border: 0;
    }
    Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

Great thanks, that works now.

cheeks
    Participant

Hi again — I just checked the Checkout and Cart pages. The top bar with info isn’t showing up like in the Home pages. Can you Kindly check? I am surprised the code you just sent me doesn’t work for these pages. Hope you can help me today. Thanks. Login credentials for support2 are the same.

You had changes the Header settings of those pages which I restored now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm whether it displays fine for you now?

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

Hi – I used the code/solution you provided in this thread , however the top bar in some of my pages are showing the Jevelin theme blue. it has to be white throughout the site. Can you please have a look and help with this. Below are screen shots to show you what I want to achieve. Thanks.

Attachments:

cheeks
    Participant

I have gone to global settings and selected white for the title bar background color. but on some pages the title bar isn’t showing white. I hope this is within the scope of shuffle ground’s support?

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)