media library not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme media library not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme media library not working

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • marialc
    Participant

Hello,

Since last update  media library doesn’t work.

I can’t see media uploaded at media library.

Any solution?

Thank you, in advanced.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @marialc,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also please test it temporary activating default Twenty Seventeen theme to know whether this is theme issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

marialc
    Participant

Hello,

I have disabled all the plugins and I have been activating them one by one and the problem persists.

Instead I activated the Twenty Seventeen theme temporarily and media library works.

Therefore the problem comes from the new update of the theme. What I can do?

Thank you,

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

marialc
    Participant

Sure!

I send you by private info field.

Thank you!

I logged in to your site and confirmed the issue which is weird.

To troubleshoot it more could you please share us your site FTP or cPanel details?

In the meanwhile you can use use media library in list view as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

marialc
    Participant

Hello,

That’s right I can see in list view, but I can’t add any media in new posts…

I send you ftp by private. Tell me if you need anything more!

Thank you!

Attachments:

Thank you for sharing FTP credentials but is not working for me as displaye din the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

We accessed theme files from your site admin area and made some changes in it to make library work.

This fix will be included in the future version of theme.

Could you please confirm whether it works fine for you?

marialc
    Participant

Now library works,

but translated words from english to the language web have lost… I’ve found english words that I’ve translated to catalan before this fix. How can I resolve this?

Anyway, there’s a new version of the theme, v.3.0.3, if I upload this version, will the library continue working?

Thank you!,

but translated words from english to the language web have lost… I’ve found english words that I’ve translated to catalan before this fix. How can I resolve this?

You can translate it as described in the following page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/theme-translation/

Anyway, there’s a new version of the theme, v.3.0.3, if I upload this version, will the library continue working?

Yes we have fixed the issue in the below latest version of theme.

Please login to access this file

marialc
    Participant

Last update works perfect, and I’ve uploaded translated files.

The only thing that I have detected is that the manager works slower. Do you recommend uninstalling the previous version of the theme?

Thank you!

Yes after using latest version of theme, you can delete previous version of theme.

mozer
    Participant

I have the same issue even after updating my theme to the latest version 3.03. Please help.

@mozer This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If the issue still persists then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

mozer
    Participant

All plugins are disabled. The issue persists.

@mozer I could confirm the issue on your shared site but it is working fine on my test site.

I have notified this to the theme developer so that He will troubleshoot the issue on your site and resolve it ASAP.

@mozer I can see Media Library is working fine on your site now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please confirm?

Attachments:

mozer
    Participant

I can see the images now, but I still can’t upload photos. See attached.

Attachments:

mozer
    Participant

Also when inserting an image into a page, the Media Library still looks empty.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)