Page not displaying properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page not displaying properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Page not displaying properly

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shufflehound Support 6 days, 21 hours ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  •  

Joyce

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  jobish.

I’ve tried to attached screenshots, but they are not uploading.

Hi Joyce,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

In which file format are you trying to upload the screenshots and what error are you getting?

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Hi,

I was trying to upload jpeg files (.jpg)

Please see link for issues.

http://dermatonique.com.au

Many thanks,

Joyce

I don’t see any issue on it as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please test it on a different browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Please click on packages link for issues with missing content.

Also, the contact page and the image gallery above it have condensed into one page.

I would really appreciate you looking into how the website displays on safari browser as some users will be using apple computers.

Thank you,

joyce

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the safari browser.

Is it only displayed on Safari browser and not on any other browsers?

I don’t see the issue in the contact and the image gallery sections.

Please share the screenshots of the issues in png format.

Hi there,

I am using the latest MacBook Pro with the latest version of safari.

Please see attached for content not displaying properly unless I hit refresh, two pages condensed into one (image gallery and contact are seperate pages) and contact page is scrolling to the middle of the page instead of the top.
    Thank,

Joyce

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  jobish.

See attcahed

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  jobish.
    Attachments:

Refresh

Attachments:

Not scrolling to the top

Attachments:

Two seperate pages displaying as one (scrollable image gallery is sitting behind the contact page)

Attachments:

Two seperate pages displaying as one (scrollable image gallery is sitting behind the contact page)

This is an intended behavior which is done by adding a negative top margin to the row containing it.

If you don’t want it then edit it and remove the negative top margin.

Hi,

Thank you, I will take a look.

This only answers one of the above issues I mentioned. What about the other two?

Hi there,

If  the above issues cannot be resolved soon, can you please organise a refund so that I can purchase another theme. I can’t launch with a website that’s not working as it should. The Content is not displaying properly on safari browsers.

Thanks,

Joyce

1- The template is not displaying properly and is missing paragraphs.  I need to hit refresh in the browser to correct this issue.

I am still not sure which paragraphs you are talking about and which issue.

I can help you to troubleshoot and resolve the If I can see it on your site.

If possible please share the video of the issue or explain it in detail and guide me where to see it on your site.

2- I have given the contact page a row id name, but when I select contact in the menu, the page scrolls to the middle of the page, not the top.

This is happening because the contact form is halfway above its container because of the negative top margin added to the row as described above.

You can instead scroll it to the top of its section using the link http://dermatonique.com.au/#image-gallery-obumzS7RnF

3- I’m also having issues with the contact page and the content that sits above it. It’s not displaying properly.

Answered above.

Hi,

The website is not comparable with safari.

The content is not displaying unless you click refresh. This is an extremely frustrating process. I have uploaded 4 screenshots for you. I’m not sure how you are still having trouble understanding what the issue is? Have you looked at the screenshot? Are you testing on safari?

I think the best way forward here is a refund and I’ll get another theme.

Ive already emailed Envato requesting a refund.

Thanks,

Joyce

I have uploaded screenshots that clearly show how the page is not loading properly in safari unless you click refresh.

I’m specifically talking about the packages page which uses the event icon box template. I’ve tested on chrome and the page is fine so this is clearly a bug in safari. It’s not compatible. I have already shared the web link, screenshots and page previously. I need to finish and launch website ASAP. If you can’t resolve ASAP then please refund.

Thank you.

I visited your shared site but didn’t see the Jevelin theme used on it so couldn’t troubleshoot the issue.

Please advise.

Thank you, but i won’t be requiring troubleshooting. I have purchased another theme.

Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)