Portfolio question on youtube player

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio question on youtube player

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio question on youtube player

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
  • diogosalema
    Participant

Hello, i put in portfolio projects video slider , and i put the link off youtube video. But when i play the video and when i put pause he show more videos. How to remove this?
    Check attachments pls.
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @diogosalema,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is managed by Youtube so you can contact directly to them here https://www.youtube.com/t/contact_us to get help to remove them.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

diogosalema
    Participant

Hello,
    Is it possible to change the default position of the page?
    I posted a attach to explain.
    Thank you!

Attachments:

It should work for you when you use Portfolio Video Slider layout as shown in the attached screenshot.

If it doesn’t work for you using video slider layout then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Attachments:

diogosalema
    Participant

I put in video slider and he works nice my question is the more video when i pause appear more videos on youtube. How i put the video whitout this more videos?
    URL: http://turismo.azoresinfotv.com/project/lajes-das-flores/
    Thanks.

Attachments:

As described above It is managed by Youtube so you can contact directly to them here https://www.youtube.com/t/contact_us to get help to remove them.

diogosalema
    Participant

Thank you for your fast reply and support, i solve this error but i have other in portfolio item on my homepage.
    I put to display only 4 items, in some categories i have itens and in others not? why?

I Put 1 attach.
    Thank you so much.

Attachments:

Please make sure that portfolio category is set to any portfolio post types.

If you have set it then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

diogosalema
    Participant

Hello the portfolio category is set normal e correct in all post types.
    My site url:
    http://turismo.azoresinfotv.com/

Thank you! He is on homepage.
    Regards.

Thank you for sharing the site URL but when i try to access it then i get an error “This site can’t be reached”.

Please make sure that your shared site is accessible for others.

diogosalema
    Participant

My website is accessible. Please try now.. Thank you!

I could confirm the issue on your site.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

diogosalema
    Participant

I put my login info in the private content. Please visit and take off this error xD

Thank you so much.

I didn’t get the details so could you please share it again and also share it on the email id [email protected]

diogosalema
    Participant

I send to the email the details off my website.
    Thank you so much!

Thank you.

I got the site credentials and configured the portfolio content element on my site the same way as your site and it is working fine without any issue.

You are using older version of theme on your site which may be causing this problem so could you please try using following latest version of it?

Please login to access this file

diogosalema
    Participant

Thank you, updating i lose my content? or i do a backup?
    How to make this process?
    Thank you!

You won’t lose your content but still get backup of your site as a precaution.

You can update the theme using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

diogosalema
    Participant

Thank you for your reply, i make a backup and its fine. But where i update my theme now? i install the plugin you gave me and i have no notification to update my theme :/
    Thank you so much

To update the theme after activating the plugin just follow the following steps.

1. Download the latest zip file of theme shared above.
    2. Log into your WordPress site.
    3. Go to Appearance > Themes.
    4. Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page.
    5. Click the “Upload Theme” button at the top of the page.
    6. Select the zip file with the new theme version to install.
    7. Click the “Install Now” button.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 24 total)