Product totals set to zero and not translated

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product totals set to zero and not translated

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Product totals set to zero and not translated

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • elaio
    Participant

Our Jevelin-theme works nicely together with Woocommerce. It all used to work fine. Until recently, the text above the products in a category isn’t translated anymore and is saying the products are a total of zero, whilst there are products on display.

For the main shop page the total is correct, but the text is also in English.

How can I correct this?

HI @elaio,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please temporarily clear and disable the Automptize that you are using on your site so that I can troubleshoot it?

Please make sure that you are using below the latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Also, could you please tell me how you are translating the theme on your site?

You can translate it as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/theme-translation/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

elaio
    Participant

Hello Shufflehound Support,

I disabled Auto-optimize. The theme was already at version 4.5.2.

For translations I use Loco Translate. It used to work great until now, where it is wrongly displaying the product amount in each category.

Hope you can troubleshoot properly now and I await your results. Thank you!

Does the count display correctly when you disable the loco translate plugin?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

elaio
    Participant

Disabling the Loco Translate plugin doesn’t seem to help or affect any changes unfortunately.

Ok

As said above, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also, this can be theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site theme issue.

elaio
    Participant

I tested it with a quick switch to the storefront theme and in that theme it works fine. It seems to be a theme-issue like you stated. How can I update the Jevelin theme files to address this issue without harming tweaks that were done earlier?

Note: the error also occurs in the main Jevelin theme, aside from the child theme.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by elaio.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)