Section Over Section

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Section Over Section

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Section Over Section

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • KayZ
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m trying to make sure the contact section will show above the footer but for some reason, it’s not working for me.

How can I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @KayZ,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

KayZ
    Participant

Hi there,

The site is not online just yet, but I’ll send you the details in private.

Thank you for your help!

Solution for this topic

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.home #wrapper {
        overflow: visible;
    }

KayZ
    Participant

Thank you! That works 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

KayZ
    Participant

Ok, sorry… This doesn’t work. I just notice that the main slider jumps to the right when scrolling down for the first time. When I took off the CSS we’ve added everything was fine.

How can fix it?

KayZ
    Participant

Sorry, but I’m having another issue. I’m trying to make the slider of the logo’s on homepage work. But as soon as I upload more than 5 images, the slider doesn’t show up at all. Can you help?

Ok, sorry… This doesn’t work. I just notice that the main slider jumps to the right when scrolling down for the first time. When I took off the CSS we’ve added everything was fine.

I don’t see the issue on your shared site so could you please use the CSS code again so that i can troubleshoot it?

Sorry, but I’m having another issue. I’m trying to make the slider of the logo’s on homepage work. But as soon as I upload more than 5 images, the slider doesn’t show up at all. Can you help?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

KayZ
    Participant

Hi there 🙂

I added the CSS again, so now you can see what happens to rev slider when you scroll down for the first time.

As for the other issue, no problem, I’ll open a new thread right now 🙂

I still don’t see the issue on your site so could you please share the screenshot of it?

Also please try using below CSS code along with above shared CSS code.

#page-container {
        overflow: hidden;
    }

KayZ
    Participant

The new CSS doesn’t work.

As for the old CSS, when you first upload the homepage, it creates an animation for the whole site to move to the right.

Because it’s animated I was able to capture it during…I’ve attached the image.

Attachments:

I understood the issue but still can’t confirm it on your site as i am not getting it.

May be it is specific to your browser so try using different browser.

If you are still getting the issue then to achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

KayZ
    Participant

I don’t want custom development.

All I’m asking is that the contact form will be above the footer like the demo and without making the main slider and the top of the homepage animate…

How is this custom if it’s from the demo but doesn’t work…?

You can also login yourself and see it happening when you add the code to Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

This is happening on firefox and chrome

Could you please share me the page URL from demo site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

I logged in to your site but didn’t see any custom CSS code used as shown in the attached screenshot so could you please tell me how are you using it?

Attachments:

KayZ
    Participant

The demo is the regular demo you are showing…

Here you can see that the contact section is above the footer – http://preview.themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14728833

As for the CSS, it’s there now you can see everything. But just in case this is everything I have there:

.rtl .sh-header-10 .sh-table .sh-table-cell:first-child {
    display: none;
    }
    .rtl .sh-header-10 .sh-table .sh-nav-left {
    width: 100%;
    }

.rtl .sh-header-10 .sh-nav-left li.menu-item{
    float: right;
    padding-right: 17px!important;
    }

.rtl .sh-header-10 .sh-nav-left li.menu-item.sh-nav-social {
    float: left;
    }

.sh-header-10 .sh-nav-social {
    border-left: none;
    padding: 0px 2px!important;
    }

.home #wrapper {
    overflow: visible;
    }

Please help me make this work.

I don’t see the contact us section above the footer on the shared URL.

Please advise and also please note i am not a developer of theme but support person so a bit more detail will be helpful.

KayZ
    Participant

In your own demo for Jevelin Construction, you can see on the bottom that the contact form is above the footer.

I’m attaching the image of the footer again.

I do have to say that I have two things that aren’t working straight out of the box and it doesn’t seem like support really knows what’s going on…Maybe you should ask your developers.
    I havn’t made any changes to the theme, I’ve reinstalled the theme, I’ve turned off all the plugins to check…nothing is working.

I would really like to get someone to take a look and solve these issues. I didn’t even start working on it really. The demo itself isn’t working…

Attachments:

Thank you for your patience here.

To achieve this instead of the CSS code shared above you have to just set the z-index option of that section to 100 or 101 as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

KayZ
    Participant

Hi,

I took off the CSS code, but I think you’re editing my homepage at the moment.

I will try your way again, even though I did try it before and it didn’t work. That’s why I posted this issue.

Anyway, I really hope we can make this work.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)