Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • jkloptosky
    Participant

Hi, the following error seems to have come up recently. I’m not sure how to go about resolving it.

<b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/customer/www/gavant.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php</b> on line <b>1275</b>

I’m on Jevelin 5.3.2 currently, and the Unyson plugin is 2.7.27.

Please advise on the quickest way to go about resolving this.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

This issue is due to Unyson framework not being well maintained anymore.

If you are not using Unyson page builder then the best way to avoid such issues in the future would be to migrate to the Redux framework (under Admin dashboard > Jevelin (left side) > Framework Upgrade)

Otherwise you can try our latest beta version below:

Please login to access this file

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

jkloptosky
    Participant

Is there anything I should expect will break in upgrading to Redux (e.g., mega menu, portfolio, pages, other plugins)?

Does Redux just provide a different page design UI/UX? Not sure what overhead I should expect to incur by making the switch.

Shufflehound

We have been working for this feature for a quite some time, so at this point it seems that everything should keep working just fine and the UI should be very similar.

Before migrating just update the theme to the latest version (if you don’t have it already) and you could create a backup just in case.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)