Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Theme Form Errors Reply To: Jevelin Theme Form Errors

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Jevelin Theme Form Errors Reply To: Jevelin Theme Form Errors

Yes, but I want it to look like your form. When I add the shortcode for the Contact 7 form in the page, it looks terrible in comparison (text fields stacked on top of one another) and is not styled like your form in the Landing Page template. Is there any way to integrate Contact 7 with your existing form?

Contact form 7 and our forms are two different forms so they can’t be integrated and you can only use either of them. As these are two different forms the Contact form 7 will display differently and you have to style it using CSS to look it like the theme form.

Additionally, you provide options in your form to deliver success and error messages to the end user, but as the original commenter stated, these do not work when the user submits the form. Your form is beautiful, it is just missing some key functionality. Can it be fixed in a theme update?

I think you are misunderstanding something here. The original commentator said “Errors are well displayed but I have to scroll the page to the contact form to see them.” so if this is not a case on your site then use the theme form.