Home Forums Jevelin Theme Folder for Slider Revolution Templates Reply To: Folder for Slider Revolution Templates

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Folder for Slider Revolution Templates Reply To: Folder for Slider Revolution Templates

NoCode4Me
Participant

Hello:

It looks like you misunderstood my question. I am not asking the same question as koopatroopin.

From what I can tell, Koopatroopin is asking for templates s/he sees in action on Jevelin demo sites. That’s not my question.

I am asking for the templates that are accessed via Slider Revolution (on their slider set up page), which per SR are available to people who have the SR plugin via a theme purchase. Plus, they are supposed to be FREE for people who have the plugin.

In this instance, I want SR’s “Classic” template.

The screenshot I provided will let you know what SR is requesting. I will provide it again so you have it at hand.

I am following exactly the directions provided by SR, their videos, their instructions, everything. I want to be able to do what SR says I should be able to do if I got the plugin via a theme purchase.

I have attached screenshots of SR’s instructions, so you can view them verbatim.

Thanks.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.