Folder for Slider Revolution Templates

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Folder for Slider Revolution Templates

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Folder for Slider Revolution Templates

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • NoCode4Me
    Participant

Hello:

I would like to use one of Slider Revolution’s very simple free templates. I plan to simply edit the slides and benefit from the template animation.

When I click on Add Slider from Template, it requests a local upload from “classicslider.zip”. Where is “classicslider.zip”? I’m assuming it was in Jevelin’s install download package, but I can’t find it anywhere. Please advise.

I’ve attached a screen shot of the screen I get presented with at this juncture.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @NoCode4Me,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

There isn’t any rev slider template file. Please see the solution posted in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/importing-rev-slider-theme/#post-4518

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

NoCode4Me
    Participant

Hello:

It looks like you misunderstood my question. I am not asking the same question as koopatroopin.

From what I can tell, Koopatroopin is asking for templates s/he sees in action on Jevelin demo sites. That’s not my question.

I am asking for the templates that are accessed via Slider Revolution (on their slider set up page), which per SR are available to people who have the SR plugin via a theme purchase. Plus, they are supposed to be FREE for people who have the plugin.

In this instance, I want SR’s “Classic” template.

The screenshot I provided will let you know what SR is requesting. I will provide it again so you have it at hand.

I am following exactly the directions provided by SR, their videos, their instructions, everything. I want to be able to do what SR says I should be able to do if I got the plugin via a theme purchase.

I have attached screenshots of SR’s instructions, so you can view them verbatim.

Thanks.

Attachments:

Sorry for misunderstanding.

No the template files are not in Jevelin’s install download package as there are many slider template files.

You can get it from ThemePunch server when you add slider from template as shown in the attached screenshot but this Slider Revolution version is bundled version distributed with theme free of cost so it doesn’t have separate purchase code.

Without purchase code there are limitations to use it like access to template library etc.

Please see the following pages.

https://forums.envato.com/t/limitations-of-premium-plugins-bundled-with-themes-like-slider-revolution-should-be-mentioned-in-theme/82376

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-plugin-packaged-theme/

Attachments:

williasl16
    Participant

So since this was free with the theme, we are unable to use templates?

Yes If you have not purchased this plugin and using the plugin bundled with the theme then you are not direct customer of that plugin so can not use full functionality of plugin until you purchase it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)