Home Forums Jevelin Theme Styling Issues Reply To: Styling Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Styling Issues Reply To: Styling Issues

Hi @benbrickwood,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

There are blue lozenge-shaped links to each category in/on the header. I need these to be visible, at present I see “All” but the other categories only turn blue when you hover over them.

The social media links and the menu link in the header are white, I need to make them a different colour

You can change their color to black by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger:not(.is-active) span,
.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger span:before,
.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger span:after {
    background-color: #000!important;
}

.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li > a,
.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a > i {
    color: #000!important;
}

.sh-portfolio-filter-style4 .sh-filter-item .sh-filter-item-content {
    color: #000!important;
}

I have a slider showing client logos, can these be made to link to a new page for testimonials?

Yes you can so this by editing partners content element on that page as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
Shufflehound team

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.