Styling Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Styling Issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Styling Issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • benbrickwood
    Participant

Please can someone help me? I’m struggling!

http://www.sesamedesign.com/sesame

I am using the Portfolio subtheme, cannot find menu options to alter the following issues, in order of priority please

1. There are blue lozenge-shaped links to each category in/on the header. I need these to be visible, at present I see “All” but the other categories only turn blue when you hover over them.
    2. The social media links and the menu link in the header are white, I need to make them a different colour
    3. I have a slider showing client logos, can these be made to link to a new page for testimonials?

Thank you in advance. This is driving me nuts.

Hi @benbrickwood,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

There are blue lozenge-shaped links to each category in/on the header. I need these to be visible, at present I see “All” but the other categories only turn blue when you hover over them.

The social media links and the menu link in the header are white, I need to make them a different colour

You can change their color to black by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger:not(.is-active) span,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger span:before,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger span:after {
        background-color: #000!important;
    }

.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li > a,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a > i {
        color: #000!important;
    }

.sh-portfolio-filter-style4 .sh-filter-item .sh-filter-item-content {
    }

I have a slider showing client logos, can these be made to link to a new page for testimonials?

Yes you can so this by editing partners content element on that page as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

benbrickwood
    Participant

Thank you so much for your response. I have done as you suggested, which has turned the text inside the lozenges to black, however, I am really trying to change the colour of the lozenges themselves, I need the text white and the lozenges to be a paler blue until hovered-over

benbrickwood
    Participant

2. Thanks, I have visited the “partners” element. It allows me to allocate a URL to each logo, but not to create a page on which I might show a testimonial?

Thank you so much for your response. I have done as you suggested, which has turned the text inside the lozenges to black, however, I am really trying to change the colour of the lozenges themselves, I need the text white and the lozenges to be a paler blue until hovered-over

Then please use the below CSS code instead of above shared.

.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger:not(.is-active) span,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger span:before,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .c-hamburger span:after {
        background-color: #000!important;
    }

.primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li > a,
    .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active) .sh-nav > li.menu-item > a > i {
    }

.sh-portfolio-filter-style4 .sh-filter-item .sh-filter-item-content {
        background-color: #47c9e5!important
    }

You can change the color value in the above code to whatever you want to use by referring the following pages.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp
    http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colorvalues.asp
    http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp

2. Thanks, I have visited the “partners” element. It allows me to allocate a URL to each logo, but not to create a page on which I might show a testimonial?

You can create page from general WordPress pages section and then link it in the partners widget.

benbrickwood
    Participant

Thank you.

Finally, the last of my original questions. How can I change the colour of the social media icons and the 3-stripes menu icon in the header?

I have already provided custom CSS solution above to change their colors and i can see it got changed as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

benbrickwood
    Participant

Hi, yes, thank you, I have changed the categories menu as per the CSS provided. What I’m asking for is a way to change the social media icons and the triple-stripe menu icon please

You are not getting my point. Please read my previous reply carefully i have already answered your question.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)