Home Forums Jevelin Theme Shufflehound Copyright & Breadcrumb problems Reply To: Shufflehound Copyright & Breadcrumb problems

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Shufflehound Copyright & Breadcrumb problems Reply To: Shufflehound Copyright & Breadcrumb problems

Hi @TeamQ14,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I disabled the Developer Copyrights in the theme settings, but it still displays the word: Shufflehound + link in the footer. Is there a way to remove it?

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme.

You can also hide it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-footer .sh-copyrights-text {
    display: none;
}

When i enable the titlebar on the blog page it displays Home as title instead of Blog and also the breadcrumb displays only Home instead of Home > Blog.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also you can configure what to display in the titlebar from theme titlebar settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

On the Portfolio page every Project has the same title: Blog Post. While on the Shufflehound Demo Page every Project has the title of Project. What am I doing wrong?

Please share me portfolio page URL from your site so that i can troubleshoot it.

Best regards,
Shufflehound team

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.