A few questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme A few questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme A few questions

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dehed
    Participant

Hi I have a few questions, I’m creating a site very similar to your Jevelin Corporate demo.

This is the link: http://cdeart.com/saan

These are the questions:

1. How can I control the social icons separately from the menu? I want to float the menu to the right and the social icons to the left but can’t seem to do that.
    2. In the portfolio single project page I want to change the title of the “client” field into something else, is that possible or should I just add a custom field and not use the client field?
    3. Also in the same page I would like to delete the categories field but didn’t find where I could do that.
    4. In the partners section in the home page, 5 works (but stays static) but if I add more than 5 to create the carousel effect like you have in the demo, none of the logos are visible, they all get css values locating them outside of the screen (??) I changed it now to 6 so you can see what I mean.
    5. I want to add a comma in the counter – instead of 200000 make it 200,000. I saw that the jquery file used for the counter can handle the comma but when I try and put it (in the dashboard or directly through the db) it reads 200 and ignores everything after the comma.
    6. I want to replace the loading effect (the one I can choose out of 3 available animations) to an animation I’ll create, how do I do that?

Thanks! Great theme!!

David

Solution for this topic

Hi David,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can I control the social icons separately from the menu? I want to float the menu to the right and the social icons to the left but can’t seem to do that.

I can see this is how it is displaying on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

In the portfolio single project page I want to change the title of the “client” field into something else, is that possible or should I just add a custom field and not use the client field?

I am not sure what you are referring as Client field here so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshot of it?

Also in the same page I would like to delete the categories field but didn’t find where I could do that.

You can delete it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-single-info-item.sh-table:last-child {
        display: none;
    }

In the partners section in the home page, 5 works (but stays static) but if I add more than 5 to create the carousel effect like you have in the demo, none of the logos are visible, they all get css values locating them outside of the screen (??) I changed it now to 6 so you can see what I mean.

I can see you are using older version of theme on your site so please update theme to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

I want to add a comma in the counter – instead of 200000 make it 200,000. I saw that the jquery file used for the counter can handle the comma but when I try and put it (in the dashboard or directly through the db) it reads 200 and ignores everything after the comma.

I can see comma on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you managed to achieve it?

I want to replace the loading effect (the one I can choose out of 3 available animations) to an animation I’ll create, how do I do that?

Do you want to change the loading graphic image?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dehed
    Participant

Hi

1. I managed to get it done thanks.
    2. Attached screenshot
    3. Thanks that worked
    4. Updated the theme but that didn’t change. I think the fact that the website is RTL might be throwing it off balance?
    5. WHAT??? I don’t understand… How are you seeing this??? I see it as 200000, checked from different computers and browsers, attaching screenshot…
    6. Yes, the one that you have a choice between dots and squares etc. I want to have my own custom loading animation.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

In the portfolio single project page I want to change the title of the “client” field into something else, is that possible or should I just add a custom field and not use the client field?

Attached screenshot

There isn’t any option to change it so you can either try adding custom field or  try changing it using any of the below plugins.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/say-what/

Updated the theme but that didn’t change. I think the fact that the website is RTL might be throwing it off balance?

May be so please test it temporary deactivating RTL support.

WHAT??? I don’t understand… How are you seeing this??? I see it as 200000, checked from different computers and browsers, attaching screenshot…

It is working fine for me on Chrome browser and not on Firefox so it seems browser specific issue. You can check it by testing it on different browsers.

Yes, the one that you have a choice between dots and squares etc. I want to have my own custom loading animation.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

dehed
    Participant
    1. Solved
    2. Thank you
    3. Solved
    4. Yes, the RTL is what is causing the problem, when I change the site’s language to English it works as expected. Now that we understand where the problem is – How do I make it work when the site is in RTL?
    5. I’ve tried multiple browsers and none of them show the comma. Also – how on earth in your screenshot do you have a comma on 200,000 but no comma on 2500? How did that happen???
    6. I understand, and I can take care of coding, but I just want to understand where that animation is located within the code – you don’t have to walk me through changing it, I will take care of that. Just point me in the direction of the relevant files where the relevant code is.

Thank you.

David.

Yes, the RTL is what is causing the problem, when I change the site’s language to English it works as expected. Now that we understand where the problem is – How do I make it work when the site is in RTL?

We need to troubleshoot the issue more to resolve it.

I tried to access your shared site to troubleshoot the issue but your site is not accessible and displays an error message “This site can’t be reached” so could you please make sure that it is accessible.

I’ve tried multiple browsers and none of them show the comma. Also – how on earth in your screenshot do you have a comma on 200,000 but no comma on 2500? How did that happen???

I am not sure why one works fine but not other. It seems Unyson counter content element browser specific issue that it doesn’t accept comma currently so to make it accept comma you have to develop custom code which is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

I understand, and I can take care of coding, but I just want to understand where that animation is located within the code – you don’t have to walk me through changing it, I will take care of that. Just point me in the direction of the relevant files where the relevant code is

The code of it is located in the following theme file and its CSS is added in the theme style.css file on line number 8696

/jevelin/inc/templates/page_loader.php

dehed
    Participant

The site is working perfectly I can access it without a problem. Can you share what you’re getting?

I can access your site now so it seems temporary problem.

In the partners section in the home page, 5 works (but stays static) but if I add more than 5 to create the carousel effect like you have in the demo, none of the logos are visible, they all get css values locating them outside of the screen (??) I changed it now to 6 so you can see what I mean.

I visited your site and see more than 5 partners logo works fine with enabling RTL support as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Attachments:

dehed
    Participant

Solution for this topic

I added

.slick-track {
    left: 2400px;
    }

Seems to work

Glad you made it work.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)