Accent color applied in theme styling settings does not work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Accent color applied in theme styling settings does not work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Accent color applied in theme styling settings does not work

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
  • AnnaUsak
    Participant

Hi,

I have changed colors in theme setting and they have not changed on the website in some places.

For example: Color in navigation or accents on mobile devices.

Applied accent color #2ecc71 showing: f3bc47

I wanted to change f3bc47 color for #2ecc71 in all settings and it is not working.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @AnnaUsak,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change the navigation color from the theme styling settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Excuse me you, I see you have not understood the real issue here.

I have already did that, we have changed colors  in all theme settings and it does not work. It is only working on homepage but as I showed you in the print screen theme color is not working on other pages.

It is still showing old colors despite that we have changed colors in theme settings some time ago, that is the issue.

Attachments:

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the LiteSpeed Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

AnnaUsak
    Participant

I have turned it off, please let me know when I can turn it on.

I could confirm the issue on your website but it is working fine on my website.

It seems your website specific issue.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Hi you can log in details in private.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by AnnaUsak.

Thank you for sharing the website login credentials but the default WordPress login page on your website is forbidden so could you please share the URL of the website login page?

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Yes please.

AnnaUsak
    Participant

were you able to login?

I logged into your website and confirmed the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

AnnaUsak
    Participant

I’ve temporarily deactivated all plugins except Unyson, checked the website and the problem still occurs despite all plugins are off. So it’s not a problem with any plugin but with theme itself.

If you are using the same Header layout on all the pages of your website then I am not sure why you have set a different header layout in the individual page settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please change it and set it to Default header layout?

Attachments:

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Ok so on this pages:

https://ihospital.pl/naprawa-macbook-mac/

https://ihospital.pl/naprawa-iphone/

The header on those websites was set exactly the way you are describing, and the active menu highlighted in yellow, so it’s not showing the accurate color that is set Jevelin customize settings.

Still the accent color does not work. I have tried all of your suggestions and none of them are resolving the issue. The accent appropriate color is set in Jevelin settings and still there is only old yellow color showing everywhere. We tried switching off all plugins and the issue was still present.

https://ihospital.pl/naprawa-iphone/naprawa-iphone-xs/

Attachments:

I resolved the issue on your website by adding the below CSS code in the theme Custom CSS option.

#page-container .sh-header .sh-nav > .current_page_item > a, 
    #page-container .sh-header .sh-nav > .current-menu-ancestor > a, 
    #page-container .sh-header .sh-nav > .current-menu-item > a, 
    #page-container .sh-header-left-side .sh-nav > .current_page_item > a {
        color: #02d37d!important;
    }

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Thank you,

but it seams that issue has been resolved only in header navigation not in accent colors on the website.

It doesn’t work on desktop on page:

https://ihospital.pl/naprawa-iphone/

It also does no work in accordion on all mobile websites like in here:

https://ihospital.pl/naprawa-iphone/naprawa-iphone-xs/

Screen shots below.

Attachments:

You have added that color in the accordion content as shown in the attached screenshot so please change it there.

Are you referring to the text selection color in your last screenshot?

Attachments:

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Hi, no I am referring to a header in accordion.

Attachments:
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)