Accent color applied in theme styling settings does not work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Accent color applied in theme styling settings does not work

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Accent color applied in theme styling settings does not work

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
  • I resolved the issue by adding the color in that field.

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Hi,

the action that you took does not resolve the issue. I know that I can change the color one by one, but I have at least 30 of those accordions on my website in different places.

The accent color set in customize global backed settings should work in every place on my website, and it does not work unless I do it manually – it creates a lot of additional work, just because the global customize settings do not work properly.

As I have describes the issue is that accent color chosen in customize global settings, does not work all pages that already exist. It shows as yellow – the color that is not set in global settings.

I want accent color used in global settings in Jevelin customize backed option to properly show on my website.

We are troubleshooting the issue caused by the Unyson plugin and also in the process to migrate to Redux from Unyson.

In the meanwhile, please use the below custom CSS code to resolve it.

#page-container .sh-accordion .panel-title a, 
    #page-container .sh-accordion .panel-title a i {
        background-color: #02d37d;
    }

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Ok, thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)