Add font to header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Add font to header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Add font to header

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • edugsdf
    Participant

How do I add a font only in headers?
    I already know that I will have to use the son thema for this. But make it appear in the header styling combobox?

Hi @edugsdf,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to add font or apply font on the header text?

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what you want to achieve by sharing your site URL so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

edugsdf
    Participant

I want to add a font of mine, totally customized.
    I know it’s possible to add via CSS. But I would like to make a more elegant way … that the added font would appear in the style asbobox in the theme settings.

You have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme to achieve it.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

edugsdf
    Participant

I’m a developer, yes. If you observe you will see that I have reported several errors of thema for you. View all posts from my profile.

I just want to know the ways to make the change. I’ve already made several changes using the child theme.
    I know that just customize the CSS to overlap all TAGs H1 and H2. But I’d like to customize by adding in the combobox in the style customization tab of thema.

Can you guide me which files to change?

Glad to know you are a developer.

You have to edit two theme files to achieve this.

First you have to edit /jevelin/framework-customizations/theme/options/styling.php file and styling array in it.

Then you have to edit /jevelin/framework-customizations/theme/options/customizer.php file and customizer_styling array in it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)