Adding a video to default Portfolio (Gallery Slider)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding a video to default Portfolio (Gallery Slider)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding a video to default Portfolio (Gallery Slider)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • jeffstapleton
    Participant

Is there a way to add a video to a Default project page? I know you can set the layout to Default / Gallery / Video, but I’d like to be able to show the gallery AND a video.

I work on things often that have both image and video components. Here is an example:

http://jeffstapleton.co/project/exposed-unfiltered-truth-sermon-series/

I’d love to add this video to the page above

But, under the gallery components, I’d love to insert a video. I tried using a Unyson shortcode, but in the Gallery Slider, the text content appears in an aside, and I assume the video needs to be really small (200 pixels-ish wide), or it simply cannot display it at any size.

If I change the layout to a “Video Slider,” the project gallery disappears. But, in this layout, the video is full-width, placing the text below. I can then add a gallery with shortcodes, but this feels clunkier.

Hi @jeffstapleton,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

But, under the gallery components, I’d love to insert a video. I tried using a Unyson shortcode, but in the Gallery Slider, the text content appears in an aside, and I assume the video needs to be really small (200 pixels-ish wide), or it simply cannot display it at any size.

We can try displaying aside having text content under gallery slider in full width by developing custom CSS code.

If it is ok for you then could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-single-right.col-md-8,
    .sh-portfolio-single-left.col-md-4 {
        width: 100%;
        clear: both;
    }
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)