adding bulk order form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme adding bulk order form

Home Forums Jevelin Theme adding bulk order form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • cheeks
    Participant

Hi — I added a shortcode to one of my pages for a bulk order form. It generated this error message. I hope to add the shortcode to every product category page. Please let me know your thoughts.

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_url() on null in /home/citytec4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-bulk-order-form/includes/templates/variation_template/variation_search_template.php:430 Stack trace: #0 /home/citytec4/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(319): WCBulkOrderForm_Variation_Template->wc_bulk_order_form(”, ”, ‘wcbulkorder’) #1 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array) #2 /home/citytec4/public_html/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(197): preg_replace_callback(‘/\\[(\\[?)(wcbulk…’, ‘do_shortcode_ta…’, ‘<p>[wcbulkorder…’) #3 /home/citytec4/public_html/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/text-block/views/view.php(11): do_shortcode(‘<p>[wcbulkorder…’) #4 /home/citytec4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/helpers/general.php(745): require(‘/home/citytec4/…’) #5 /home/citytec4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/unyson/framework/extensions/shortcodes/includes/class-fw-shortcode.php(226): fw_render_view(‘/home/cityt in <b>/home/citytec4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-bulk-order-form/includes/templates/variation_template/variation_search_template.php</b> on line <b>430</b>

cheeks
    Participant

Hi — I added the shortcode in a textbox using the Unyson visual builder.

Hi @cheeks,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can see in the following shared error message that the error is generated in the woocommerce-bulk-order-form plugin file so please contact woocommerce-bulk-order-form plugin developer to resolve it.

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_cart_url() on null in /home/citytec4/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-bulk-order-form/includes/templates/variation_template/variation_search_template.php:430 Stack trace: #0

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)