Adding list of countries

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding list of countries

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding list of countries

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Surge
    Participant

Hi, i’d like to add a dropdown with list of countries in the contact form. I see some articles mentioning form-tags but i’m not sure where to enter them. Could you please advise how can i add this list?

Much thanks,

Surge

Hi Surge,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have to add them manually in the contact form dropdown field as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Surge
    Participant

Thank you very much for the answer. Just one more thing is driving me crazy and i’ve been trying to solve it for hours…

I used section id tags from page source to create page jumps to different parts of my page. Then main menu has buttons with these links. Problem is that i got about 5 buttons in the main menu which are always highlighted because id tags are on the same page. You can see it at surgeea.com

This is an example of what i inserted under URL file for a menu button: /#heading-c8791b333db62e351f36abd8ba2090a0

Is there, perhaps, a better way of fixing this?

I have just tested it on your shared site and it is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Surge
    Participant

Unfortunately i was messing with the menu settings as you were looking at the site. What you saw did look good, but that was the result of removing forward slash for the section url. I changed all section links from those that look like “/#heading-23464f854bf99e2e0d9bad17987f0cc3” into “#heading-23464f854bf99e2e0d9bad17987f0cc3.

Problem is that if i go to a page other than home page, links don’t work anymore. They are only working as long as i am on the same page as they are.

I’ve put it back the way it was. This way it works but menu button colors are perpetually highlighted.

I won’t be messing with my site until i hear from you.

Solution for this topic

You can resolve this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header.sh-sticky-header-active .sh-nav > .menu-item-type-custom.current_page_item > a {
        color: rgba(61,61,61,0.69) !important;
    }

Surge
    Participant

Thank you very much for this, you guys are awesome. If you go to surgeea.com and you look at the welcome page, you will see that the 3 buttons on the right (links to other pages) are grey and they react when you hover the mouse by becoming white. The 5 buttons to the left (pertaining to home page) are white and there is no color change when mouse is over them. Could we make all buttons look and act like those on the right, so that the main menu looks uniform?

Another problem is that when you click on one of the “section jump” buttons they don’t get highlighted. Is there any way to fix this or perhaps try a different way of making these links to page sections that might be less problematic?

Surge
    Participant

One more thing… When i click the button inside revolution slider on the welcome page, it first takes me to page anchor where it should go, and than immediately goes to the first page section bellow the revolution slider. No matter which anchor i insert into button settings, it bounces of the intended destination and it goes to the same place. Just click “SIGN UP” button and you’ll se what i mean. The button code looks like this:

a href=”#anchor-id” class=”sh-revslider-button1″>
    <span>SIGN UP</span>

You are most welcome 🙂

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/forum/jevelin/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Surge
    Participant

Posted in 3 separate links. Thanks guys.

Replied all of them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)