Adjusting size of portfolio image

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adjusting size of portfolio image

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adjusting size of portfolio image

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • gusrazzetti
    Participant

Hi, I want to reduce the size of the portfolio image as shown on each Project.

Also, Is there a way to position the headline/ name on top of the image?

Here’s a link to my portfolio as a reference: http://liberationist.org/project/conquer-the-enemies-of-innovation-workshop/

Last but not least, how can I hide the arrows -when you are on a single project? I don’t want people getting distracted. Thank You, Gustavo

Hi Gustavo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Hi, I want to reduce the size of the portfolio image as shown on each Project.

Last but not least, how can I hide the arrows -when you are on a single project? I don’t want people getting distracted.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.single-fw-portfolio .sh-ratio-content {
        max-width: 1000px;
        background-size: 100%;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        margin: 0 auto;
        height: 620px;
    }

.single-fw-portfolio  .sh-ratio-container {
        padding-bottom: 0;
    }

.single-fw-portfolio  .sh-portfolio-single-buttons {
        display: none;
    }

Also, Is there a way to position the headline/ name on top of the image?

You have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

gusrazzetti
    Participant

Thanks for your quick response.

I added the code but now the image is NOT showing.

I’m using the “Gallery slide” portfolio layout that has the “custom fields” to the right of the description.

Here’s the link as a reference: http://liberationist.org/project/build-a-band-of-misfits/

One last thing, I don’t see the option to add a manual excerpt for each project.

I added the code but now the image is NOT showing.

I’m using the “Gallery slide” portfolio layout that has the “custom fields” to the right of the description.

Does it display after removing the above custom CSS code?

If yes then just use the following custom CSS code and i will provide you code for resizing image.

.single-fw-portfolio  .sh-portfolio-single-buttons {
        display: none;
    }

One last thing, I don’t see the option to add a manual excerpt for each project.

The project custom post type doesn’t support manual excerpt.

gusrazzetti
    Participant

I can’t find the previous CSS on the child theme stylesheet. So I can’t delete it to see what happens.

May be you have added the code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

gusrazzetti
    Participant

I removed the code you provided originally and know the pic is showing again.

gs762698
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve the same request, Did u manage to find the right code to resize the portfolio images?

Thanks in advance

I used the provided following CSS code on your site and the size of it reduces as shown in the attached screenshot so could you please try using it again?

}

.single-fw-portfolio  .sh-ratio-container {
    }

gs762698
    Participant

Hi thanks for the fresh answer..

I see that the width is changing but I do not see the height, so the picture is just a line..

Any Idea?

here the link to the problem (see the black line/ pic above the title of the page)

http://www.gabrielesecchi.com/blog/project/aria-ora-reuse-of-expo-2015-cluster/

gusrazzetti
    Participant

Same problem here (I see a line): http://liberationist.org/project/thrive-unexpected/

gs762698
    Participant

Here in detail..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gs762698
    Participant

Solved..

Invert the code..

see below..

.single-fw-portfolio  .sh-ratio-container {
    }
    }

gusrazzetti
    Participant

I tried that version too but it’s not working on my case. I don’t if it is because I’m using the “gallery” layout not the default one.

gs762698
    Participant

Did u try to change the padding-bottom to 10 (for example)?

In my case that was another reason..

By the way the solution proposed in the posts don’t allow to see the image in the mobile device.

For SHUFFLEHOUND SUPPORT

1) what’s the exactly dimension (px x px) of the standard image in the portfolio gallery?

2) Is it possible to change the colour of the dots and the arrow under and aside of the image in the portfolio gallery?

3) How can I reduce the text size on the previw of the portfolio on the home page? (see attachment).

Link site:

http://www.gabrielesecchi.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@gusrazzetti Would you mind if i log in to your site and do it for you? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

@gs762698 Glad you solved it by inverting the code.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in this others single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

gusrazzetti
    Participant

How do I send you my credentials privately?

gusrazzetti
    Participant

gusrazzetti
    GUS@parecer2

Solution for this topic

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I made it work on your site by using following custom CSS code along with above shared code.

.sh-portfolio-single-slider .slick-list.draggable {
        height: 565px !important;
    }
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)