After recent plugin updates, site is not loading due to waypoint error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme After recent plugin updates, site is not loading due to waypoint error

Home Forums Jevelin Theme After recent plugin updates, site is not loading due to waypoint error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • maheshchikane
    Participant
    1. Visit thetesttribe.com
    2. See console error Uncaught TypeError: $this.waypoint is not a function

Please advice. There were few plugins waiting for updates which I approved today and that’s the only change I remember. Site was working till yesterday.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @maheshchikane,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please tell me exactly which plugin you have updated?

Also I can see you are using older version of theme on your site so could you please update theme to the below latest version?

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

maheshchikane
    Participant

Not sure about it but this clearly looks like theme error.

In this file- Jevelin: jquery.counterup.min.js

Is this because waypoints library is not loaded. Can you please suggest fix asap, site is down.

Edit: When I explicitly loaded library using

<script src=”https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/waypoints/2.0.5/waypoints.min.js”></script&gt;

site loaded but the counters were pre loaded rather than on view load as before.

Could you please tell me exactly which plugin you have updated that caused this issue?

Also I can see you are using older version of theme on your site so could you please update theme to the below latest version?

Please login to access this file

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)