Animation problem.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Animation problem.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Animation problem.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • roobinda
    Participant

Animations ‘blink’ after action.

Shadow hover effects do not work, even with parent z-index set to 1000.

Hi @roobinda,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

roobinda
    Participant

thelostdisco.co.uk

roobinda
    Participant

I sent the login credentials to [email protected]

I got your log in credentials and site URL but could you please share me the specific page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also share me the screenshot of the animation or describe me which animation on that page so that i can find out it easily.

roobinda
    Participant

The URL is thelostdisco.co.uk The problem is on the home page (HOME BASIC in WP ADMIN).

Below the ‘location’ header, FESTIVAL SITE and TISNO TOWN fade in left and right, but they also seem to flash when the animation is finished. Same problem with the 6 column elements below the ‘STAGES’ header.

All of these elements also have the shadow hover turned on, but it’s not working.

Below the ‘location’ header, FESTIVAL SITE and TISNO TOWN fade in left and right, but they also seem to flash when the animation is finished. Same problem with the 6 column elements below the ‘STAGES’ header.

It is working fine for me on chrome browser and not flashing.

Which browser are you using?

Could you please try using another browser and share me the screenshot of the issue?

All of these elements also have the shadow hover turned on, but it’s not working.

It seems the shadow effect is working but its color is too light that it is almost invisible.

You can try changing its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-section-7cebbbbd04f2fd5f016bae6daf667582 .sh-section-container .fw-row:nth-of-type(3) .sh-column:hover,
    .sh-section-7cebbbbd04f2fd5f016bae6daf667582 .sh-section-container .fw-row:nth-of-type(4) .sh-column:hover,
    .sh-section .sh-column-a265bf91f4dabc7b3cb54f1961771a18:hover,
    .sh-section .sh-column-0e0cccc0ae859d197d4a503fd35b4cda:hover {
    box-shadow: 0 15px 25px -7px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.73), 0 -12px 10px -10px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.55);
    }
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)