Blog - by author

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog – by author

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog – by author

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Lonartorg
    Participant

Hi there,

I have 2 questions about the wording by author on the blog,

1. Is it possible to change this (I have tried but don’t manage to find how). It is saying bySheroes2017 and I would like to display by Sheroes
    2. Is it possible to remove it at all so not to display by author? I have tried the below CSS from one of the forums, but didn’t work (I want to remove it so it doesn’t display on the footer widget either):body.home .blog-list .post-meta-author {
      display: none;
      }

body.home .blog-list .post-meta-date {
      padding-left: 0;
      }

Many thanks,

Rocio

Lonartorg
    Participant

screenshot attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Rocio,

Thank you for your questions.

Yes it seems possible to achieve this.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Lonartorg
    Participant

Thanks,

The URL is http://www.whoisyourshero.com/blog

I would prefer to amend/change the author name rather than delete it if possible, although to understand id both options are possible would be most helpful.

Thanks again,

Rocio

Is it possible to change this (I have tried but don’t manage to find how). It is saying bySheroes2017 and I would like to display by Sheroes

You can change it from user profile field “Display name publicly as” as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is it possible to remove it at all so not to display by author? I have tried the below CSS from one of the forums, but didn’t work (I want to remove it so it doesn’t display on the footer widget either):

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.blog-list .post-meta-author {
    display: none;
    }
    .blog-list .post-meta-date {
    padding-left: 0;
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)