Blog page full width

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog page full width

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog page full width

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • B�e½
    Participant
    1. How can i setup that the Blogpage is in full width. (only the Blog page)
    2. In the Theme Settings i can Setup a Blog Title. How i can change it to the Pagename. I tryed to create a Shortcode that shows “the_title();” but it doesnt work in the blog title.
    3. I want to modify the content.php from your theme. How do I make it, that I have this file only in the Childtheme? (that i can still update your theme)

Thanks for helping me

Regards

Hi B ,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

How can i setup that the Blogpage is in full width. (only the Blog page)

In the Theme Settings i can Setup a Blog Title. How i can change it to the Pagename. I tryed to create a Shortcode that shows “the_title();” but it doesnt work in the blog title.

Could you please share me the blog page URL from your site so that i can help you to achieve it?

I want to modify the content.php from your theme. How do I make it, that I have this file only in the Childtheme? (that i can still update your theme)

Yes copy and add that file in the child theme of Jevelin theme so that you can modify it without affecting theme updates.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

B�e½
    Participant

Hello thanks for your answer. I Shared you my details in private content.
    1. How can i setup that the Blogpage is in full width. (only the Blog page)

2. In the Theme Settings i can Setup a Blog Title. How i can change it to the Pagename. I tryed to create a Shortcode that shows “the_title();” but it doesnt work in the blog title. (On this Page you can see the Shortcode “[pagetitle]”)

3. You can see, i changed the Backgroundcolor to grey… now all links are having a grey background to. Why (Footer and header), how can i fix it?

Thanks for your anwser.

Your site is in different language than English so it is hard for me to search blog page on it.

AS requested above could you please share me the blog page URL from your site and not just your site URL so that i can help you to achieve it?

B�e½
    Participant

It’s the blog page!! What about answering the other points?

1. How can i setup that the Blogpage is in full width. (only the Blog page) It’s the blog page!!

The shared page is not blog page but single post page and you can make it full width by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.single-post .post-content .product-content {
        margin-left: 0;
    }

2. In the Theme Settings i can Setup a Blog Title. How i can change it to the Pagename. I tryed to create a Shortcode that shows “the_title();” but it doesnt work in the blog title. (On this Page you can see the Shortcode “[pagetitle]”)

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Jevelin theme that contains some custom code.

3. You can see, i changed the Backgroundcolor to grey… now all links are having a grey background to. Why (Footer and header), how can i fix it?

You can resolve this issue by using following custom CSS code.

#page-container .menu-item a {
        background-color: transparent;
    }
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)