blog post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme blog post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme blog post

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • hussen.khamis
    Participant

hello,

i have a problem in my home page you will see in the photo in want to be same all blog post in same lini how i can do this becuse its not look ok i want to bee all the blog post in the sam lini beuse on its up and anthor its down its not loook ok i want to be the same

Hi @hussen.khamis,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Sorry, I am not sure I understood your question properly so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing your website URL?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hussen.khamis
    Participant

yes https://www.phoeniciaolimp.ro/ this the website in th section of blog post i send you the photo the post in not on the same linie and i want to bee all the blog post on the same linie becuse its not looking ok you will see in the photo and the website

hussen.khamis
    Participant

?

I am not sure which photo you are referring to as I don’t see any photo.

Could you please share the photo If you have missed sharing?

hussen.khamis
    Participant

sorry this is the photo  you can see its not on the lini i wnat to bee all blog post on the same lini and look good

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-recent-posts-carousel .slick-initialized article.slick-slide.post-item .post-content-container {
        min-height: 350px;
    }

hussen.khamis
    Participant

thank you now its look ok

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)