Blog post won't show in home page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog post won't show in home page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog post won't show in home page

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
  • raganello
    Participant

Hi!

Customized a bit your theme, great work. When I create a new blog post it does not show up in home page, only older stuff show up. Is there anything I should do to include all blog post in home displayed by more recent?

I’m working on local machine, can’t provide url.

Thank you

Hi @raganello,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try using the below latest version of the theme on your site without customizing anything in it and check whether it works fine for you.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

raganello
    Participant

Hi,

Should I install new theme or replace files on folder? Also, I’m using the child theme, you also have an update for that? Or I just have to update the main theme?

thanks

It is a parent theme update and child theme doesn’t have any update.

You can update it as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

raganello
    Participant

Hi, theme updated, nothing has changed. no recent post shows up in home, only demo content. What can I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also please share me any recent post URL that you have created.

raganello
    Participant

hi,

sorry for late reply.

unfortunately as mentioned on first post “I’m working on local machine, can’t provide url.”

I can skype you if you want and share my screen, or take sometime to put web site on some hosting but I have non available at the moment

Then please share me whole screenshots of your site home page and your site reading settings in the admin area?

Is your site home page set as blog page?

Are you using any cache plugin on your site?

raganello
    Participant

Hi,

here you can download a video of blog home and admin area.

<span class=”m_-193789916839281698download_link_link”>https://we.tl/t-uTb2nnKMG5</span&gt;

Let me know how can I help you to fix this, I really need the blog in January, let me know.

thanks!

Thank you for sharing the video but I don’t see any issue in the shared video.

Please share me the screenshot of post that you have created and it is not displaying in the blog page and also share screenshot of your home page blog settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

raganello
    Participant

hi,

thanks for reply.

you’re right, I made another video, here’s the link

<span class=”m_-824236988789567339download_link_link”>https://we.tl/t-5diYJt3LwK</span&gt;

thank you!

raganello
    Participant

sorry link has been modified by editor

https://we.tl/t-5diYJt3LwK

Please share me the screenshot of your site home page blog settings as I have shared you above.

raganello
    Participant

In my wordpress version home page settings are visible as shown in the attached image, homepage now is showing a static page which is home.

I have no such home page blog settings as shown in your screenshot, by clicking on “pages” from the left menu I see what you can see from the other image attached. Basically your theme shows only content coming from demo content, all new posts won’t show up in home page. Let me know what else I can do to help you helping me, I need to go online on 7 January.

thanks a lot

Attachments:

You have to visit edit screen of your site home page and then share me screenshots of its settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Also share me whole screenshot of your site home page.

To resolve your issue soon, is it possible for you to make your site live on any of your development servers so that I can access it?

Attachments:

raganello
    Participant

hi, yes I think the 2nd option would be the best, let me find a way to upload it, I will keep you posted.

thanks a lot for such support!

Ok, Thank you.

raganello
    Participant

hi, blog is online, should I send here wp admin credentials?

or better via email?

let me know 🙂

You can  share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)” and also describe the issue hat you are facing.

raganello
    Participant

great, there you go 🙂

let me know. thanks!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)