Border between sections

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Border between sections

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Border between sections

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dalkat
    Participant

Hi,

The border between sections is different and I’m not sure how to shade it. For some sections it’s an upper shadow, for others it’s a lower shadow, and for others it’s just a grey line. How can I select which line I want to use?

See images. Thank you!

Dalia

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Dalia,

Thank you for your question.

It is added to the Row element of WPBakery page builder that you can edit as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

dalkat
    Participant

yes but there’s no way to determine shadow vs no shadow – the border was only lines. and i couldnt see any kind of border on the row/column that had the shadow. how do i add or remove shadow?

To know that I need to access your site again but now it seems the site is password protected so could you please share me the password?

dalkat
    Participant

Password hidden below

You can use the shadow as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

dalkat
    Participant

Ahhh yes we’re very close! Thank you for pointing that out. See the image for what that did – I think we’re on the right track but need to find a way to make the whole row shadowed vs just a section. I tried adding that extra effect on the row but it only worked on column and not on the whole bottom border.

Do you know why that is?

Attachments:

I am not sure why this is happening.

You can refer the WPBakery page builder documentation or contact them to know why it is so.

dalkat
    Participant

Solution for this topic

resolved: I had to set row width to “full width” or stretch or something instead of default on the first page of the row settings. then the border spanned the entire row rather than just the cell.

this can be closed.

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)