Broken site after wordpress update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Broken site after wordpress update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Broken site after wordpress update

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Hello,

I have just update my wordpress and theme has broken especially in the homepage. There are missing 2 section at the very top and below. Can you  please help me fix it?

Thank you very much

Mark

Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Hello,

I have already updated the theme.

Now the page seems to be working again except the menu (top right) color is not correct and I cant seem to fix it, can you please help?

URL: https://www.wearethelum.com/

Thanks!

It seems you have set the light desktop header for the home page, therefore, the menu text displays in grey.

You can change its color by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a > i,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a{
        color: rgb(255 255 255 / 69%) !important;
    }
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a:hover > i,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a:hover{
    color: #FFF !important;
    }

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Thank you, is it possible to add the color without the CSS code?

I remember i have done that in the past. – from the appearance/styling/dropdown menu/

Thank you,

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Also, what can we do for the warning – image attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you, is it possible to add the color without the CSS code?

I remember i have done that in the past. – from the appearance/styling/dropdown menu/

Currently, there is no theme option to change menu color of light desktop header but I have created the feature request for it so that it will be implemented in the future version of the theme.

Also, what can we do for the warning – image attached

Please deactivate the jQiery migrate helper plugin If you are using it on your website.

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Hi, some time ago your team has advised to change it as per attachment.

Is is not possible now without the CSS?

Thank you,

Mark

Attachments:

Those options are used to change the color of normal menu and not the menu color of the light desktop header as I have described earlier.

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Im not sure I have understood. I would like to change the color of the text on the menu as in the past.  this means I have to change the light menu to normal menu?

No.

Just use the shared CSS code to change menu color on your home page and for the rest of the pages, you can change it from the theme settings as displayed in your shared screenshot.

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Ok please explain, why I cant do it anymore, since I have done it in the past without the CSS.

I have already explained to you but it seems you didn’t understand the explanation so I will try to explain it to you another way.

You are using a transparent header on your website homepage here https://www.wearethelum.com/ and for other pages, it is not transparent such as this https://www.wearethelum.com/about/

You can’t change menu color of a transparent header from the theme settings such as the menu used on your website here https://www.wearethelum.com/, therefore, you need to use the shared CSS code but you can change menu color of non transparent header from the theme settings such as this https://www.wearethelum.com/about/

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

I have added the CSS and nothing happens.

It is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please test it clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

Attachments:

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

In the attached image I see grey text not blue as it was in th epast. I think we are not on the same page. Please see new image attachment. The attached image was my correct color before the WordPress last update – Blue text and becomes grey after scrolling down. After the update the whole thing changed and I dont know the reason, the blue text has become dark grey and I guess something went wrong due to the new update. so I am kindly asking you to read carefully what is needed again and please let me know how to resolve the issue.

Please let me know if if something is not clear.

Thank you,

Mark

Attachments:

There is no way for me to see why it was working fine for you before the update. This might be because the header was not transparent at that time.

Do you have a staging or development website where I can see how it was working before the update?

Blue text and becomes grey after scrolling down.

To achieve this, you have to change the color in the shared CSS code as below.

#page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a > i,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a{
     color: #2196F3 !important;
    }
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a:hover > i,
    #page-container .primary-desktop-light .sh-header:not(.sh-sticky-header-active):not(.sh-header-10) .sh-nav > li > a:hover{
        color: rgb(255 255 255 / 69%) !important;
    }

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Hello,

The correct blue number value is #242eff.

I havre tried to add this value but doesnt work, can you plaese advise?

I can see it is working on your website on hovering over the menu link as shown in the attached screenshots.

Could you please test it clearing your browser cache?

Attachments:

TheMakoBrothers
    Participant

Hello,

I dont need the hovering, i just need the #242eff. constantly. no need for hovering.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)