Can I control when the 'scroll to top' button appears?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can I control when the 'scroll to top' button appears?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can I control when the 'scroll to top' button appears?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • cagross
    Participant

Hello. On my home page, there is a ‘scroll-to-top’ button in the bottom right corner of my page (see attached screenshot). This button is hidden when the page first loads, but displays as soon as I start scrolling down the page. Does the theme provide an option that allows me to control exactly when this button starts to display? For example, I would like for the button to remain hidden when a user begins scrolling down the page, and have the button display only when the user has scrolled past 50% of the page.

Is there anything in theme options that would allow me to set that? If not, how would I approach that? Would that be custom CSS, or custom JavaScript, or both?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @cagross,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

There isn’t any theme option to control when to display the  ‘scroll to top’ button.

To control it, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cagross
    Participant

>> There isn’t any theme option to control when to display the ‘scroll to top’ button.

OK thanks for confirming that. We can consider this resolved.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)