cannot install demo files

Home Forums Jevelin Theme cannot install demo files

Home Forums Jevelin Theme cannot install demo files

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Keystone
    Participant

I have checked the forum and tried to follow some previous similar issues but, for for example, this solution
    https://support.xpeedstudio.com/knowledgebase/unyson-demo-content-install-issue-the-execution-failed-please-check-error-log/

is already set at -20

can you please assist.

Hi @Keystone,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please tell me why you can’t install demo content? Are you getting any error message?

Alternatively you can install demo content by downloading it.

You can download demo content from this page  http://remote.demos.shufflehound.com/jevelin/files/?key1=nb3javfj03&key2=40legtcdrh

After downloading demo zip file you have to add it on the path wp-content/uploads/fw-backup in your WordPress install.

Then that zip file can be installed from Tools > Backup by restoring backup.

Please note this action is not revertible and it deletes all the existing content on your site so please is required take backup of your site before importing demo content.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Keystone
    Participant

I am trying to install the demo zip file using the manual download information supplied above. After running for about 10 minutes it appears to have stopped and there is no change to the theme.

If I try to use TOOLS>Demo Content Install I get this message:
    https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/2645063/c3b914f596bcccb27548b07ea6d317fd

I have tried to find assistance in the support forum but as I said above nothing seems to help.

Could you please let me know where I can find the error log for this process and I will forward you a copy.

Honestly at this point, given the issues I have had so far installing the theme and now with the demo content I would be most happy with a refund.

Could you please tell me which demo content you want to install on your site?

To try last attempt would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Keystone
    Participant

Please find access codes below…and good luck.

I am trying to install the Basic Theme so that we can use the photography layout.

Solution for this topic

Thank you for sharing the site details.

I have installed Basic demo content on your site from admin area. I am not sure why it was not getting installed for you and displaying an error. May be it was server issue.

Keystone
    Participant

Thanks for your help…much appreciated.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)