Can't access the visual page builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't access the visual page builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't access the visual page builder

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Romain Pechard
    Participant

Hello, I just updated my theme to the latest version and now I can’t see the visual builder needed to update the page I need to. Would you be able to help me?

For info, this happens both with the latest version of Chrome and Safari.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Romain,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have to just click on the “Content Elements” tab as shown in the attached screenshot then you can use the Unyson page builder.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Romain Pechard
    Participant

I have already a page that is live and includes elements that I have created. What I mean is that I can’t display the already existing page to modify it. The screen only shows me a blank page while I have already customized the homepage that is in production on my website.

As I have this issue after having updated my theme, is it possible to rollback to the backup of the previous version? If so, could you tell me how to do a rollback, save my customizations and then update again the theme and apply the customizations I have saved?

Solution for this topic

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This seems causing by new Unyson plugin update so please make sure to use latest version of Unyson plugin and update its extensions as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/unyson-update-breaks-theme/#post-10097

Romain Pechard
    Participant

Thanks a lot. It solved my problem.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)