Can't change menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Can't change menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme Can't change menu

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
  • martinivaerk
    Participant

Whatever i chose i don’t change the design of the menu?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @martinivaerk,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

After making the changes, please test it minimizing the customizer section as displayed in the attached screenshot or save the changes and visit the website front end.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

martinivaerk
    Participant

I have tried it, but it still dont change?

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening and also tell me which header menu layout you have selected so that I can troubleshoot it?

martinivaerk
    Participant

I haven’t chosed any one, its the default. My website is https://martinbjorn.com

The menu is displaying fine on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

What is the issue with it?

Attachments:

martinivaerk
    Participant

Yea but i can’t change the design of the menu style

Please change it from the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot and also share me the screenshot of it which you have set.

Attachments:

martinivaerk
    Participant

It still dont changes?

Attachments:

Please clear and temporarily disable the Hummingbird cache that you are using on your site.

martinivaerk
    Participant

I still can’t change it?

Still, the Hummingbird cache is not disabled on your site so please disable it.

martinivaerk
    Participant

I disabled it, tested and it dosent work so i activated it again

Please keep it disabled for some time so that I can troubleshoot it.

After disabling it you have to change the menu and save it again to reflect the changes.

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

martinivaerk
    Participant

I think there is something all wrong with the theme. I register a lot of bugs, would you like to troubleshoot my site? Now the top menu is gone…

How can i add you as an admin?

Just create an admin user on your site and share me its credentials privately here as described above.

martinivaerk
    Participant

Sorry, but i dont understand how?

martinivaerk
    Participant

Okay, i trust you. Here is the login:

Usernamer: Gillion

Password: Gillionadmin12345

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum as this is a public forum so the information shared can be misused by others.

Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

If you want to share anything privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)