Cant publish pages or menus

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant publish pages or menus

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant publish pages or menus

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • ELBkomplizen
    Participant

I wanted to publish a page or the new menu but everytime i try this the theme will switch to a planing date… but even if i planed it with a time it does not publish the modification.

So i can’t set a menu to my side!!! In preview i can see the changes but if i want to publish i can’t!

I need help !!!

Thx in advance…

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme.

Your shared site credentials are not working for me so I can’t troubleshoot it on your site.

Could you please make sure the shared credentials are correct and working fine?

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ELBkomplizen
    Participant

Hi…

I deactivated the ONE plugin i have installed before… but nothings changes… šŸ™

Could you please try again the private informations. I have updated them…

The problem is, that i could not make another menupoint in the customizer without “planning” the item…

Thx in advance

Andreas

I deactivated the ONE plugin i have installed beforeā€¦ but nothings changes

Not one plugin but you have to deactivate all plugins as described above.

Could you please try again the private informations. I have updated themā€¦

Still I am getting an error “The password you entered for username **** is incorrect”

The problem is, that i could not make another menupoint in the customizer without ā€œplanningā€ the itemā€¦

What do you mean by ‘planning’ here and could you please share the screenshot of the issue?

Have you tried doing this on the menus screen on the following path instead of using customizer?

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Menus

ELBkomplizen
    Participant

Sorry… NOW the private informations are correct!!!

I disabled all plugins but nothing changes.

I cant add a menu item by the the Admin Area like the path you wrote. I can add it but nothing will happen on the website…

In the customizer i have the option “to plan”, “to safe” and “to publish” (i donts know the correct english wors…) – but i can use “to plan” only! If i want to publish nothing happens and if i want to leave the area, i get an error that i leave the site without saving…

So i have “to plan” with a future date or time and than i have to wait…

I think it is a misstake by me but i cant find it out…

Sorry for my bad english… šŸ˜‰

I logged in to your site and it seems your WordPress installation related issue as it also doesn’t work with default WordPress theme such as Twenty Seventeen so to resolve it please try reinstalling WordPress as described in the following pages.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-wordpress/

https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/how-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-wordpress-245

https://kinsta.com/blog/reinstall-wordpress/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)