Category Filters Broken

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Category Filters Broken

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Category Filters Broken

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Shufflehound Support 3 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • I am using Jevelin 4.5.4 and have noticed during the last couple versions of the theme the Category Filters are not functioning properly.

I have added a bunch of blog posts about POD casts. I then categorized them under “Audio”. When I click the “Audio” Filter Button, they do show up, however when I scroll down it continues to render non-Audio blog posts. In fact it just renders all the rest of the blog posts by date. Not good.

This defeats the purpose of using my SQL, and your Jevelin Theme. Is there a bug hot fix for this?

Currently there are only 13 blog posts tags with the category of AUDIO. As soon I had added the 13th post this bug occurred.

My theory – I believe the site renders in even numbers and once you go over 2 or 4 at a time it renders everything. 4 out of 12 of our categories show this behavior with your theme. See screen shots.

I am unable to send links as this site is behind a fire wall.

We can do a screen share if your interested. Call me

number below…

• This topic was modified 5 days, 1 hour ago by  pixlus.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @pixlus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Are you using Portfolio or Portfolio 2.0 content elements?

Could you please share the screenshots of its settings so that I can reproduce the issue and troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

pixlus
    Participant

I have no idea what Portfolio contents are? Can you clue me in? Any screen shots or ways to get to this settings details? I may not be…

I meant please edit that page and tell me which portfolio element are you using as shown in the attached screenshot?

Or if possible please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)