Change font size of contact details as well as menu headings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change font size of contact details as well as menu headings

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change font size of contact details as well as menu headings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • LeaV
    Participant

Hi,

What Quick CSS can I use to change the font size of both the contact details info in the top bar, as well as the size of the font for menu item headings in the header.

I’ve tried modifying the elements in the stylesheet directly but changes aren’t taking effect.

If I’ve missed an obvious place where I can edit this within the theme; I apologize, but I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks

Solution for this topic

Hi @LeaV,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change menu font size from theme option as shown in the attached screenshot.

To change top bar contact details font size could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

LeaV
    Participant

Thanks so much, this helped with the menu headings.

But the contact details in the top bar stayed exactly the same – how do I change the size of those, and possible the size of the social media icon as well?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

As said above to change top bar contact details font size could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

LeaV
    Participant

Sure, link in private area.

Solution for this topic

You can change their size by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container span.header-contacts-details {
        font-size: 15px;
    }

.primary-desktop .header-social-media a {
        font-size: 16px;
    }

Please change font size in the above code to whatever you want to.

LeaV
    Participant

Thanks

You are most welcome here πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)