Change for Jevelin on an existing site using Visual composer within theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change for Jevelin on an existing site using Visual composer within theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change for Jevelin on an existing site using Visual composer within theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Marine29
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using Jevelin theme on a new project, and I really enjoy its flexibility. Therefore, I was thinking about changing the theme of another site which is already on line. The theme applied is using Visual Composer plugin and is no longer supported neither updated. I am migrating my site on line on my local server, to test some updates, and then maybe apply Jevelin. Before I do so, I was wondering what could happen as the page builders are different. Could it destroy part of the content or just the layouts and/or styling ? Should I have to rebuild the whole site with Jevelin or will I be able to work on pages and the data base ? I was planning to rebuild the site anyway, but if by changing to Jevelin, I could avoid it, I’d be very happy to save time. Many thanks for your answer.

Hi Marine,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could it destroy part of the content or just the layouts and/or styling ?

Not sure exactly but i think it will destroy the content so you have to migrate it one by one. You can just test it on your test site.

Should I have to rebuild the whole site with Jevelin or will I be able to work on pages and the data base ?

You have to only work on pages and the database.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)