Change language for preset text and buttons

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change language for preset text and buttons

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change language for preset text and buttons

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello Support-Team,

I am developing a blog for the German market and need to chage the language of some of the pre-set small text piece from English to German.

These text pieces are for example:

• The ‘Read more’-button
    • The ‘by’ before the author above a blog post
    • ‘Send a comment’ button after a blog post
    • ‘Message’ above the text box for comments as well as the note ‘Required fields are marked’
    • ‘Share’ Button

There may be other examples, which I didn’t discover yet. Is there a way to change all of these pieces to German language?

Thank you in advance for your support.

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can change this text by using following plugin and configuring its settings.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/real-time-find-and-replace/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the link to the plugin. The changes work fine for regular text, but not for buttons, such as ‘READ MORE’. Is there a trick to change the buttons, too?

Best regards

Stefan

sachcontrol
    Participant

Sorry, correction. It did work for the ‘READ MORE’ button, but not for the ‘SEND A COMMENT’ button at the end of a post.

sachcontrol
    Participant

I’ve seen in a different post you suggested a solution that involved making changes to the functions.php in the child theme.

This is the thread I’m talking about: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/change-by-prefix-before-author-name-in-blog-post/

Is there a feasible way to make all of the necessary changes that way? How would I get all the code to put in the document?

If I use the code you provided in the other thread, it works to change the word by, but it removes the hyperlink of the author’s name.

Best regards

Stefan

To just change the text language, don’t use custom code child theme solution as it is more complex.

Instead just tell me what is not getting changed using above shared plugin by sharing the screenshot of it and also share me the page URLs from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you.

sachcontrol
    Participant

For now, I found alternative ways to replace all the English language pieces I came across with other plugins. If I should find other pieces which are more problamatic, I will post it here. Thanks for the support thus far.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)