Change of Theme - #2

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change of Theme – #2

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change of Theme – #2

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • admin
    Participant

Hi, I created a topic 2 weeks ago, but it was not allowing me to post a reply, so i am forced to create another, apoligies.

I purchased the Jevelin theme, and installed it, but it not showing them theme i currently want. I want the personal trainer theme in red, but it showing another theme totally different. 

I am certain this is something simple, but i am new to WordPress, so to me it is not. I have found the section upon changing all the themes, but then still, the personal trainer theme is not there. 

Please help, it is so annoying as the theme looks so awesome.

I am willing to hand over my WordPress details to allow for it to be done. 

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @admin,

Thanks for posting here.

I can see you have created following topic so just do what i have told you in that topic. We provide details and guidelines about how to configure theme but don’t provide services to do it ourselves.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/change-of-theme/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

admin
    Participant

Hey, Thank you for your quick response.

I did see your reply, and followed you’re example, and there was options of themes to change to, but just not the one i want. (The one on the screen shot)

I am more than likely being a noob of some sort, but i just want to get that exact theme activated.

All your help is very appriciated.

You are not getting my point that i described in my following reply. I told you to read theme documentation as shown in the attached screenshot that will guide you how to display the theme what you want to.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/change-of-theme/#post-7407

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)