Change order of columns on Mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change order of columns on Mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change order of columns on Mobile

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • TeamQ14
    Participant

Hello,

Is it possible to change the order of columns on mobile layout, so it will show a slightly different order than on desktop?

I know that Bootstrap use a Pull and Push technique to get this done. Is there a possibility to use this in the theme as well? Other solutions would be great too!

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @TeamQ14,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We can try achieving this by developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

TeamQ14
    Participant

Thanks for your prompt response.

The image/text blocks are displayed on the homepage, right beneath the icon-boxes.

Thanks

Solution for this topic

Please change its order to image then text for all sections then i will develop custom CSS code to display alternatively text before image on desktop.

TeamQ14
    Participant

Done.

Solution for this topic

Ok then please use the following custom CSS code by adding it in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (min-width: 800px){

section.sh-section.sh-section-4f1c8d432992cec18f84b77c12a1ade2 .sh-column-3b8b971f6f0771e88ba1482148af4dce {
    float: right;
    }

section.sh-section.sh-section-4f1c8d432992cec18f84b77c12a1ade2 .sh-column-e69ba81a7b99a7aa2c42ccb55c9f2705 {
    float: left;
    }

}

TeamQ14
    Participant

Great, It works!

Thanks for your fast solution.

You are most welcome here 🙂

alexpaterson
    Participant

Hi,

I have a similar problem to this, however we have a 1/2 column and 2 1/4 columns. How would I be able to position these?

Thanks,

Alex

@Alex To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)