Change overlay on related items

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change overlay on related items

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change overlay on related items

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • NorthumbrianTin
    Participant

Hi Guys

Is there a way to change the overlay on the related items in the Portfolio  projects?

It looks as if it defaults to overlay4 is there a way to set this to overlay3 ?

Thanks

D.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi D,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

We can change it developing custom CSS code.

I am not sure what you are referring as overlay3 so could you please share me the page URL where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve the same for portfolio related items.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

NorthumbrianTin
    Participant

https://www.northumbriantinsoldier.com/project/proper-dwarven-ladies-have-beards/

Related items section at the bottom of the page just defaults to overlay 4 there is no way I can see to change this.

However in the portfolio pages it does give the different options

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-portfolio-overlay4-icons .sh-overlay-item{
        display: none;
    }

.sh-portfolio-overlay4-icons a:first-child{
        display: block;
        height: 100%;
        width: 100%;
        top: 0;
        left: 0;
        position: absolute;
    }

NorthumbrianTin
    Participant

Thanks for this

However the code just removes the icons – it does not switch the overlay to overlay 3

Also the link when no longer works from the picture on mobile with this code.

FYI overlay3 slides the overlay across from the direction the mouse enters the picture – up down left right like a sliding screen – all of the overlay classes are in the code just the related items are set to 4 and cannot be changed

cheers

D.

Currently the theme doesn’t provide this functionality and we can’t achieve the exact result developing custom CSS code.

To achieve exact result you have to develop custom code.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

NorthumbrianTin
    Participant

Thanks 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)