Change the full category page. (Blog)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change the full category page. (Blog)

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Change the full category page. (Blog)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • B�e½
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to make changes to the PHP code.
    When creating a category in the blog section of WordPress, it automatically creates a subpage on my WordPress. (Domain.com/categoryname)

There all the articles will be listed.

On this page, however, I would like to add an area that describes the category. In which file can I make this adjustment?

So on this page not only all items should be displayed, but village I would like to install more HTM elements.

Can you help me here?

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @B,

Thank you for your question.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme by creating ccategory.php file in it.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

B�e½
    Participant

Hello

thanky for your reply.

I can see this code for the category.php

<?php
    set_query_var( ‘style’, ‘masonry masonry-shadow’ );
    get_header();

?>

//CONTENT

<?php get_footer(); ?>

But how can i change the Page Layout to “Full Width”?

thanks for your reply

It is dynamic page and we can change its layout to full width developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)