Changelog for 2.6.0?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changelog for 2.6.0?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changelog for 2.6.0?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Mike
    Participant

Hi,

When I saw the announcement of a new version of Jevelin (from Themeforest) I went to the page to see what’s changed in the new version. This is what I normally do, to gauge what might be impacted on my site.

It’s not listed on the themeforest.net page, so is there another place this could be available? (I know there’s a link provided through the Envato toolkit plugin, but because it of how it displays the content, it somehow triggers a security violation in my browser, so I can’t see the page.)

Here’s an idea – maybe there could be a standing thread in the Shufflehound forums for each theme, that lists the latest version available, and its changelog?

Thanks for your time,

Mike

Hi Mike,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The theme is not released yet on themeforest so the changelog is not added but when we will do it then you will find it on https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833#item-description__changelog and also in the theme changelog.txt file which you will get in theme directory.

Currently you can get latest version from below and thank you for your suggestion which we will do consider.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Mike
    Participant

Hi,

Themeforest sent out an update email to those who purchased Jevelin saying that version 2.6.0 was available, and it’s showing in the Envato toolkit.

Has 2.6.0 not yet been released? If so, why are Themeforest announcing it?

Thanks for offering the download of 2.6.1, but I’d rather not install a beta version on my site. However, I will download to look at the changelog.

Mike

Sorry if i confused you i meant to say that the theme version 2.6.1 is not updated yet on themeforest and the changelog for version 2.6.0 will be updated soon.

In the meanwhile please find it below.

Version 2.6.0
    * Added – Yellow Pencil Pro: Visual CSS Style Editor plugin
    * Improved – Reduced theme size to more than 70%
    * Improved – Theme installation time
    * Improved – Server installation requirements, due to low size
    * Removed – Outdated local demo (more than 400 files)

We have updated it now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)