Changing Mobile View

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changing Mobile View

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Changing Mobile View

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • eclecticmediani
    Participant

It may seem like an odd question but my client was very specific on how they wanted their website, and as much I advised them for a better design, they did not budge, so I gave them what they wanted.

However it kills me how it look on mobile view, is it possible to get rid of the column background stretch the colum so it is more readable without getting rid of it in full desktop view, If it is too much to ask I understand.

Just wondering if it can be done, here is the site so you can see what I mean just shrink it to mobile view and you will see what I mean: http://yourtrialmatters.co.uk/who-we-are/

Thanks for any help possible, I already feel bad with the current design of the site and the mobile view is killing me how hard this is to read I don’t want the clients turning away from the site cause it isn’t readable on mobile.

Hi @eclecticmediani,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I tried to access your shared site but it is displaying the message “Our website is coming soon.”

Could you please temporary disable the message or share me your site login credentials privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

eclecticmediani
    Participant

Sorry it took me so long, had a lot of problems with the client needing the website down completely for a while. It is live now and you can view it.

Here is a screenshot just in case anyway. I hate how this looks on mobile but I can’t seem to change it and it’s hard to read. The client doesn’t really care but I do. Even if i got the grey container to stretch as the whole page on mobile would be fine, just so the paragraphs have more space to be able to read them. On an iphone 5 or lower it looks worse than this, so it’s the smaller phones that there is an issue with iphone 6 and up looks alright.

This design is driving me crazy lol But ya gotta give the client what they want.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (max-width: 500px) {
    #page-container .sh-text-block {
        margin: 0px 10px 15px 10px
    }
    }

eclecticmediani
    Participant

Worked like a charm! Fantastic thank you so much! A last quick question. If I inspect the webpage and target the class name I see there would my own CSS Work? I’d love to be able to just do that mayself and not have to ask you all for help.

Thanks a lot again!

You are most welcome here 🙂

If I inspect the webpage and target the class name I see there would my own CSS Work?

Yes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)