Checkout issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Checkout issues

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Checkout issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • hopelessgamer
    Participant

Hi. I am facing the following errors:

1. In the product page (https://faff.xyz/product/monthly), how can remove the category option? I have only two products, and hence, would want to have the category option.

2. The Buy Now option is aligned to the right. It should be aligned to the left like with all elements in all similar pages.

3. In the checkout page, even the required fields are coming as optional, such as the address, etc.

4. Very important: The State/County field is showing on load, but is then getting hidden. Something in the code is blocking the same.

I have a Checkout Field Editor plugin activated, but that is neither affecting 3 nor 4. I have checked each one of the issues again after disabling the plugin.

Requesting you to kindly help out as soon as possible. Sorry for the trouble.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @hopelessgamer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. In the product page (https://faff.xyz/product/monthly), how can remove the category option? I have only two products, and hence, would want to have the category option.

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce.single-product .product .product_meta > span.posted_in {
        display: none;
    }

2. The Buy Now option is aligned to the right. It should be aligned to the left like with all elements in all similar pages.

Please use below CSS code to align it to the left.

.woocommerce.single-product div.product form.cart .button {
        float: left !important;
    }

3. In the checkout page, even the required fields are coming as optional, such as the address, etc.

Does it work fine using any default WordPress theme such as Twenty Seventeen theme?

4. Very important: The State/County field is showing on load, but is then getting hidden. Something in the code is blocking the same.

Please use below custom CSS code to display it.

select#billing_state {
        position: static !important;
        width: 100% !important;
        margin: 0 !important;
        padding: 0px 20px !important;
        background: #FFF;
        border: 1px solid #e3e3e3 !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hopelessgamer
    Participant

You are a genius!

Issue 1, 2 and 4 got resolved simply by entering your code. I was scratching my head, searching for a solution, for more than an hour or two. Only want to disturb you when I can’t find the solution.

For 3, the optional elements are even coming in the default WordPress theme :O

You are most welcome here 🙂

For 3, the optional elements are even coming in the default WordPress theme :O

Then it seems the WooCommerce plugin configuration related issue so please contact the plugin developer to resolve it.

hopelessgamer
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi. I don’t know how. But the optional elements has been fixed. I didn’t do a thing.

Programming is very very weird 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Glad it is working fine for you now 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)