Chrome locking up on page load

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Chrome locking up on page load

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Chrome locking up on page load

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • victoriandesai
    Participant

Chrome locking up on page load after Slider Revolution update

Hi @victoriandesai,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested your shared site on chrome browser and it is loading fine for me.

Please make sure you are using latest version of Chrome and test it disabling all chrome browser extensions.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

victoriandesai
    Participant

Ok, thank you I will try that. Can you also please tell me the following:

1.) I would like my top header (with the contact information) to be white, with grey text. However, I can’t seem to adjust the text color to anything other than white.

2.) Can you pls tell me the correct logo size? It is coming through fuzzy or too large.

1.) I would like my top header (with the contact information) to be white, with grey text. However, I can’t seem to adjust the text color to anything other than white.

You can change it from theme styling settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

If it doesn’t work for you then you can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .primary-desktop .sh-header-top:not(.sh-header-top-10) {
        background-color: #fff !important;
    }

#page-container .primary-desktop .sh-header-top:not(.sh-header-top-10) * {
        color: #808080 !important;
    }

2.) Can you pls tell me the correct logo size? It is coming through fuzzy or too large.

You can set whatever width you want but maximum height allowed is 250px as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

victoriandesai
    Participant

1.) But can you please tell me the optimal logo size (height & width)? It is fuzzy nomatter what I try.

2.) How can I make the email in the header clickable? (insert mailto link)

3.) The photo on the About page is also grainy in the team widget. But when you click on it and it’s enlarged it’s perfectly clear.

4.) I would like to adjust the font on the sticky header to not be bold. Where do I access that?

5.) Am I not able to access the code on the text editor for each page? It only shows the text – not the code.

1.) But can you please tell me the optimal logo size (height & width)? It is fuzzy nomatter what I try.

It is 250px X 250px for square logo. For rectangular logo the height should be 250px but there isn’t any restriction on its width.

2.) How can I make the email in the header clickable? (insert mailto link)

3.) The photo on the About page is also grainy in the team widget. But when you click on it and it’s enlarged it’s perfectly clear.

4.) I would like to adjust the font on the sticky header to not be bold. Where do I access that?

5.) Am I not able to access the code on the text editor for each page? It only shows the text – not the code.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

victoriandesai
    Participant

How can I make the email/pone number in the header clickable? (insert a tags)

victoriandesai
    Participant

I would like to adjust the font on the sticky header to not be bold. Where do I access that?

victoriandesai
    Participant

Am I not able to access the code on the text editor for each page? It only shows the text – not the code.

victoriandesai
    Participant

For the mobile site, I see a white gap in the area where I’ve hidden a section for mobile. How can I remove?

victoriandesai
    Participant

<div class=”sh-bbp-replies”>
    <div class=”sh-bbp-replies-center”>
    <div class=”sh-bbp-replies-center-description”>

How can I access the Footer Page? I added the widgets, in the widget section, but do not see the Footer Page to access.

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div>
    <div class=”bbp-meta”></div>
    </div>

It seems you misunderstood me.

You are creating separate replies in your single topic but instead you should create separate topics for each of your questions by using the topic creation form displayed  at the bottom of the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/forum/jevelin/#new-post

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)